Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Book I Read is in Your Eyes


Regarding Spacial Disorientation (SD)

The Peripersonal [3.1416] is for reaching & direct manipulation of objects, your strike zone.

Focal Extrapersonal is for visual search & object recognition.

Action extrapersonal is for navigation & orientation within topographically defined space.

Ambient extrapersonal is for postural control and orientation in earth-fixed space.

I cannot see my face reflected in my eyeball in a mirror. My face would be inside my pupil but the pupil is a hole in the iris that does not reflect. If the book I read is in your eyes it does not have my face in the book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buddhabrot_logistic_map_animation.gif

I can see that the lobes of the cartoid are a saddle and that the big circle is one in front of another. The brain actually contains the Mandelbrot set as the mind. The mind is the Mandelbrot surface in the brain.

Look at the top of the Blog - the spiral arms of the fractal are represented by the green ribs on the left. The car is at X(0) at T(0) with the vanishing perspective (VP) inside the Starfish arm. Lights in the dark are Starry Night































The horizon converges on the vanishing perspective. Imagine moving down the road at 70 mph such that the time to reach the horizon shrinks to a vanishingly small time. The encryption and compression on the holograms.




















[3.1416]
Flight Motion Effects on Human Performance, F.H. Previc from International encyclopedia of ergonomics and human factors, edited by Waldemar Karwowski c 2006.

No comments: