Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Austin Bikes

Locus of Phenotypic Effect - a mind on a bike in the 512
In Austin, the young people retire to ride bikes. Austin by bike shows the locus of imagination that is Austin. Not only this particular ensemble of zip codes and neighborhoods. Austin is a fractal, cosmic chaos, and Austin has many rabbit holes. I see rabbits by bike and explore the Cupboard to Narnia. Arrays of the Magic Labyrinth trail heads, each constructs or artifacts of a specious present in Austin. That's what I learned growing up here. I am the Cosmic Cedar Chopper's intentional stance.

I am of Scot's Irish decent and have chopped cedar for wages. Existential. Chopper of Cedar am I. Her is the Cosmic Cedar Chopper's Argument, a bicycle rider's intentional stance. Guesses and conjectures from a natural world by a brain in a vat - my mind exposed to a bike ride through Austin, the locus of weird intent.

Father of Thermoregulation
That is important to understand because I have just described a locus of effect - an intentional agent in the natural world. In this case I define the Milieu Interior as the agent [cit.Claude Benard] or agonist and the Cosmic Environment [cit. Thermoregulation] as the antagonist. That is, the thermoregulation of the agonist both opposes and submits [cit. dukkha] to the antagonist for the purpose of free life homeostasis. I respect the cedar as I chop the cedar. My meat suit or M3aT comprises the biochemical processes from which mind emerges. This is not Cartesian Dualism at all - this is the intentional stance of a Selfish Phenotype as an ensemble of behaviors emerging from Selfish Genes.

Conjecture
The locus of phenotypic effect, an ensemble of behaviors, exists in the mind set of a fit agent equipped with the engines of conceptual semantics from DNA. Be all you can be. Uncover your communal bonds to kin and the monkeysphere, the authority ranking of organizations or institutions and the market exchange at global level. You stand on the shoulders of this ensemble of dispositions; the inside-ness and outside-ness of pre-cellular proto-life, the cell wall division, the emergence of RNA with suffering, the emergence of DNA with imagination, the meat, the self, B3aST, Gaia, The Solar System, The Milky Way. This emergent progression through layers of abstraction or holons presents the universe with increasing cognitive complexity.

The global cluster of dispositions, our Universe, embodies the response policy of an agonist that I define as Rough Beast. The foundations of Rough Beast or universal agency emerges from a vibrating string, imagination encoded in a simple dissipative structure held aloft by gravity selfishly behaving against Time selfishly behaving, What does space-time want from us? What does gravity expect from us? As a metaphor or poetic construction, space-time and gravity are construed as an agent or agonist pried apart from an antagonist separated by a line of demarcation between Compassion and Authority. a pocket of negative entropy encrypted or modulated by the imagination laser.

The imagination laser carries a proposition encrypted upon it. At meat conditions, the imagination laser comprised the left and right hemisphere as the reflective cavities boundary with the right brain as the fully reflecting boundary and the left as the semi-reflected boundary. The gain medium comprises an ensemble of Bayesian Inference Engines connected in an admixture of memestrates with the Corpus Collosum applying the encrypted message for the hologram bearing the message from the locus of phenotypic effect imprinted on the black hole of our present white hole existence. Existential uplift from thermoregulation. Cosmic Homeostasis.

The locus of Cosmic Cedar Chopper intent presents the Cosmic Environment a Response Policy [cit. Self comes to Mind]. The Response Policy conforms to prosaic notions of belief or motive but precisely invokes observed behaviors of the agonist that push against or actively respond to the Cosmic Environment or antagonist. The Response Policy comprises the ensemble of dispositions embodied in DNA and memes.

Preparation for Enlightenment
That's my theory of everything. I am going to ride my bike now. I'm going down today's rabbit hole. I prepared myself yesterday with the first two of the tri; 1/2 in BSP and 5K on the HBT. Now it's 20K in the 512.

The BSP in the 512
I'm back after the 30K to BSP and back. Stacy G. saw me on Lamar and gave me a shout out. I saw a recumbent dude with a peace sign at the main  branch and threw him a peace sign. I found the path on 2nd to the pedestrian bridge. I saw the philosophers rock and I came back faster than I went so I was happy with my somatic response.

Somatic response policy runs on M3aT, the mass of DNA sentience. Id without Ego. This is an intentional stance from the ensemble of sinew, bone and gut. The bald phenotype.

All of the above builds upon the posts in this blog - my integration of an ensemble of dispositions over time.

No comments: