Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Drone for Watson

My construal of Rough B3aST; a vast interconnection of steel and silicon fueled by petroleum and sweat, comprehends the recent past(s), the embodied presentand the (almost) inevitable future of the Technium,  leads me to the maturing hypothesis that Obama's drones are overtly managed by a bank of Watson machines.

Over time and over Moore's law, many of us will soon have Google Glass interacting with a (vast network of interconnected) nano-Watsons in our Droid smart-gadget. I project a thought into this device and it decides what I need to see and for how long.. Plus, in the same manner it reads my thoughts, it writes thoughts back to me.

Just writing this thought out creates an Everett branch (or a bifurcation in the logistics map). The compendium of drone thought here.

No comments: