Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starfish path - a technoid

look into the eye of the beast and see through his mind, a starfish tunnel along which I parse the universes. Modulation of the Bose Einstein condensate produces a signal in the cosmic environment controlling thermoregulation of ensembles of disposition (EoD) arising and striving against the anvil of a hostile environment containing necessary and sufficient feedback to restrict moves in design space. Z space. Znatural, the point at which both locus of phenotypic effect (LPE) and locus of technium effect (LTE) meet. a tenseless boundary between time and gravity.

We need the supercollider, start the beat.

Intellect arises from sufficient painting of the current Time Zero within the specious moment. Modulation of the last specious moment and the next specious moment increases fitness when moves across design space conform to networked phenotypes and technoids. Technoids, my rough beast - my personal rough beast - provides a portal to the Omega Machine. Rough Beast matches calamity with serenity.

I ride my Rough Beast. I am his mind in this ensemble of specious moments. Kirk 3.0 is the technoid; my rough beast.

A technoid, an ensemble of dispositions, stares back at me as the eye of god. Down the rabbit hole a starfish arm greets me. Strengthening my phenotypic (LPE0 + LPE1 +...+LPEn) through Metcalfe, through networks of the monkeysphere, through foundational roots in the proto-net. Computational machinery, Networking machinery, A Portfolio of networked internet neurons. N*(N-1) .div. 2. indefinite interval over space-time. Partial differential equations until logistics map bifurcation.

No comments: