Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Calabi Yau and 11 dimensions of space time

While reading Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe, I began to meditate on the nature of Kirk 3.0 and my path through the skin loop. My impermanent self is at least an interval of time in one dimension of the 11 dimensions of the physical universe - the sum total over all histories of the multiverse. I and my father are one.

Calabi Yau shapes depict the smaller, folded dimensions of string theory
I picture my present circumstance as an interesting (to me at least) mist of fermions and bosons resulting from oscillations of strings. Somehow, this ensemble of dispositions comprising the elements of the Standard Model of physics (comprising in turn the two types of standard particles) produces imagination which in a admixture of other imagination generators in the multiverse. I stand on the shoulder of giants and giants stand on my shoulders in a recursive tower of Babel.

My essence (an imagination laser) joins with the output of all sentience here in Gaia and on the Gaia of other worlds. An ensemble of Gaia throughout the universe working in concert to establish a structure or edifice of pure imagination that grows to fill the universe with suchness - the awakening of all sentience.

No comments: