Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Deus ex machina

Jung's anima, the face in the mirror, is my B3aST. In Jung's language, she is my machina. The machine in the mirror. The made and the born. I have a facebook persona and a google persona and several others besides. Claude Bernard calls this an ensemble of dispositions. He explains that this ensemble controls and directs my homeostasis or my successful guesses about what happens next.

machina as Jung's anima
The Rough Beast comprises the 7 billion ensembles of all each homo sapien's individual machinas (my made thing) and animas (my born thing). The anima, the other or the alternate persona, is female. Women have an animus or male alternate persona. At a minimum, your telephone number is your machina. In the limit, the totality of your simulated existence is B3aST plus M3aT.

As I have supposed in this blog, we are in the precognitive period of the singularity. Most people are only vaguely aware that humans alone no longer run the planet. The planet is under the control of the Technium which is the combination of Rough Beast (made) and urban primate colonies (born).

No comments: