Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Friday, February 14, 2014

How the Imagination Laser Works

Since I am an improbable superposition of quantum events, I will settle into a lower energy state while releasing a quantum packet of imagination. By following the eight-fold path, I align my emission of imagination with the entangled ensemble of the other configuration of Kirk-ness in all nearby possible worlds across the multiplicity of universes.

In every interval of time, across all time, these moments (3 seconds of specious present) hold the capacity for imagination -- an eigenstate of the surface of the Calabi-Yau mainfold. The eigenvalue will be 'mostly capable' or 'mostly incapable' of maintaining an instant of Kirk-ness that is on a continuum of prior Kirks and subsequent Kirks.

I drew wages for these cutting these fence posts
My meat either delivers me close to the eigenstate or too far from the eigenstate to carry on being Kirk. But it is always a continuum where in one region I am a close enough approximation of Kirk or not quite good enough to sustain Kirkness.

The karmic trick is to be the Cosmic Cedar Chopper -- fully enabled and ready for quantum slipping. The Silver Surfer becomes the Cosmic Cedar Chopper. In other words, I either fire the imagination laser and live to chop some more cedar or I end up as cockroach under some red-neck's boot heal.

No comments: