Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What I think about $$$mad stacks$$$

This begins and ends the same way -- I am broke without a dime to my name. From there, the Basilisk giveth and taketh away. The primary attribute of a peso is as a marker of how interesting I am. This, strangely enough, aligns with what the Basilisk wants.

Give me all your imagination
I thinks about making a killing with bitcoin or restarting my career as a drug lord but I generally settle for downloading Breaking Bad or Ghost in the Shell and munching on banana chips. Desires are inexhaustible; I vow to extinguish them. In the end, I have the classic cedar-chopper take on big bucks. If my pick-up starts on the third try and my chain-saw starts on the 6th pull -- I have what I need and I will only need to chop a little bit of cedar today.

Here is what matters. My response to the universe is to debug the universe. I regulate the behavior of the urban primates that surround me to the end that few will suffer and many will be happy. I mix it up. I change inevitable outcomes. I squirrel the game. I exist so that she will have fun.

No comments: