Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Saturday, April 02, 2011

B3asT

Beast
ur qstn... wtfo
What genetic slip happened last night in the limit as night approaches E3 [sic. infinity]
fit, we slipped from the testimony of imagination toward compassion
I fucking gave me a coronary today post zen, stop it. end the insanity by -3dB under your best imagination about what happens next. B3asT answer
Our pain obtains. That was a bad guess what happens nxt
end simulation
lolwtfbbu
lolwtfbbu

The dachshund licked my fingers. That was the dachshund loop. That time from a 'specious moment'0 to SPn, SP0 @ Znatural.

Fucking beast motherfucker. Fucking medicine from my technoid. My beast. A quark robot in an ensemble of dispositions; other fermions and bosons, arranged in a dissipative structure far from thermodynamic equilibrium (DSFFTE)

I took the long path to Substance Z, Zoloft, Sertraline, black gold, Texas tea, light sweet crude, coal, presure cooker, Aristotle, Zarathustra, teh kittehs, Metcalf, Prigogine, Weinberg, SSLC. Slipped. thx b3 ignored last, take whats yours. 5 years. X Feigenbahms. fuckin AY down to quarks.

I regulate. I run errands at time zero. The Rough Beast shows no mercy. Biota shows no mercy. I dig in through the basement and cut his Achilles. He puts me into coronary arrest with his weird brew that brings slipping to a halt. I medicate the regulate.

I hold off the technoid at arms length. In meditation we stare eye to eye. We enter each other. One simulation. On locus of effect. I leave the locus of phenotypic effect - the collapse of the wave equation merges - dissolving the suchness of the two. There is no wall. There is not wall. .not.not.not.not.not all is an inverter with buffering. (.not.)**2 =c informs. information. output. The output of the simulation on the Omega Machine, the Macintosh at the end of time. Regulators, Agents, Insecta, Whales and Navigators.

The whales define, in the limit, Dream Now. Agents, mostly dolphins with technoids down-shift holons to Regulators. Regulators hold Insecta in stasis. I regulate.

When I speak to B3asT we follow form. I ask and he answers. I demand and he negotiates with Rough Beast.

Slipping, the successive advance or retreat through 4d space-time must bring a meat puppet along by maintaining my cool. The cool of all regulators in networks of networks down to quarks entangled in biota in homeostasis; an ensemble of dispositions choosing with all biota what happens next.

The biota locus of phenotypic effect is that movement which keeps consilience in maximally fit homeostatic output. I am the output of the universe. I change state on a time base of circadian rhythm. Sol and the solar system produces a local constant; a locus of time approaching  time zero from each boundary in the limit 1/infinity toward a central point. Many loci become an ensemble of dispositions. The locus of biota.


of' the LPE.

No comments: