Rough Beast

Rough Beast
Grifo Mecanico - Diego Mazzeo

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Imagination: output of computational machines

The part I play, Kirk usually, is a supporting role. The casting starts with a character called.

Singularity 1.0 - a contrivance of time and gravity that radiates a universe toward heat death.
Singularity 2.0 - a contrivance of DNA's imagination that radiates a universe without heat death.
Cosmic Cedar Chopper Machine - Kirk (fit the first) [cit.] & his monkeysphere (fit the fourth), a supporting role.
Omega Machine - a contrivance of time and gravity that radiates computation on a universe substrate.

My little slice of the Monkeysphere

13.72 BYA the multiverse sprouted this universe. The universe is a vast plume of probability that radiates out from an super dense seed crystal of time and gravity. This point of radiation, Singularity I emits energy, pushing against a wall of time and pulling away from gravity. Universi pop in and out of existence everywhere - this is exactly what everywhere means. The anthropic principal demonstrates a local maximum on a fittness landscape. This natural selection takes place at least two holons away from our current augmented perception. We can see but darkly without the Rough Beast. I don't see microbes - the Rough Beast shows me microbes with his microscope.

The thing is this - without an Omega Machine we don't exist long enough to matter. If I only travel my loops once the shadows that I cast are too faint. I build my history from loops. Chicadian loops.

Dream Loop - the emergent quality of my eightfold simulation output.
Skin Loop - this mortal life, this monkey life, this reptile life, this microbial life, this Gaia
Mother Loop - she will love me forever, she will like me for always.
Baby Mama Loop
Baby Loop
DNA loop
derp de derp loop - never mind this, get back on track

Neurons fire like they wire and so do the lives of the saints. Loops involve Extended Phenotype III, the noosphere. As such Loops are in the Rough Beast Cloud in prototype formats. The emergence of the Human Code output Homo Sapiens Sapiens first in DNA then in DNA simulations then in native code computation.

The native code computation is bosons and fermions on the substratum of our universe. Quantum computation is Singularity 2.0.

Nathan sent some pics of his trip to Big Bend with Casey and Dan. They went to The Window in The Basin and took some photos of the sun setting through the gap in the ring of the mountains. I mentioned The Window on facebook so he would be thinking about it. I have a Big Bend loop that I really treasure. There are two trips that support the loop now and I plan to add more dendrites to this place neuron. I am increasing the probability of rectitude - I am leaving a strong trail on the path. I am building cairns. I am dropping bread crumbs. I say rectitude because I mean right behavior and right action wrt wisdom, virtue, ethics and morality.

The ability to animate my B3aST may rest on the life of a clone. This is a low level life driver that is cheaper than any other simulation bot. The bot may enliven or expand the loops - 'my' loops, the loops 'uniquely' mine - for some latent moment forward in time until the Rough Beast decides what to do with biota. As I have said before - Anno Insecta looks like the better bet now.

The only way this universe avoids inevitable heat death is the Omega Machine. The universe is a computer, the Omega Machine, which constructs itself from the output of the First and Second Singularity. All intellegence from star stuff, all meatpuppets, erupt from replicators

No comments: